Beeswax wrap bags spread love and promote health
Valentine’s Day is a big holiday. On average, each of us will spend roughly $140 on flowers, chocolate, and lavish dinners, all to show our love to that special someone. But what if we thought more critically about this holiday and gifted them with someone that helped their health? A gift that keeps their food safer and fresher longer? Just like a romance, keeping food fresh can have long-term effects that enhance our quality of life. Beeswax Wrap Bags from BeeBagz can help you spread love while promoting better health and environmental awareness.
Beeswax Wrap Bags make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for several reasons:
- They’re reusable, biodegradable, and all-around environmentally responsible.
- They’re 100% natural.
- They keep fruits, veggies, sandwiches, and other snacks fresher, and better tasting, much longer than plastic wraps or zipper-locked options.
- They stop harmful chemicals or toxins from leaching into your stored food.
- Beeswax is a natural antibacterial agent, which means it keeps bags clean and stops the spread of common bacteria.
- Beeswax Wrap Bags repel stinky smells and odors.
- They’re easy to clean, using just a mild soap.
- They’re self-sealing, with a water-resistant closure.
- And they’re special – each bag is made to order, one of a kind for your Valentine’s sweetheart.
The dangers of plastic storage
Beeswax Wrap Bags are a safe alternative to plastic storage, which presents several dangers. Many plastic containers contain Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical that’s often used to make clear bottles and containers. It seeps into the food or liquids stored in the containers. Then, it’s ingested and enters the bloodstream.
BPA has been shown to cause health issues and reproductive problems. Beeswax Wrap Bags are a safe, easy way to help your loved ones exercise caution.
Beeswax Wrap Bags make for a thoughtful, environmentally friendly gift that can be used long-term. Long after all the other lovebirds have paid for their dinners, eaten their chocolates, and thrown out their flowers, your Valentine will still have fresh, tasty, BPA-free food.
Visit beebagz.com to claim your 20% discount off any PINK set of bags.
Type in Be Mine at check out to receive your discount.
Happy Valentines Day!